Paymate PowerSeller Program
Paymate has developed a specific program to assist PowerSellers with an easy and efficient transition to Paymate. The PowerSeller Program provides all the information necessary to accommodate high volume sellers.
Paymate provides sellers with the ability to receive online credit card payments, with a limit of AU$5,000 per month with a Standard Account. Paymate also offers an eBusiness account with a default monthly limit up to AU$10,000. This account has a monthly subscription fee which is debited to the registered bank account that is nominated when signing up for the at the PowerSeller Program and is non-refundable. Bronze and Silver PowerSellers can be accommodated with our Standard and eBusiness accounts.
While our standard fees apply, we want to provide the most attractive program possible, because of this , we will review and consider offering special prices based on your business profile, your average selling price and your transaction volume while using the Paymate service. Of course, this is contingent on the approval of our risk managment team.
We understand that sellers in higher tiers may need higher limits and we can approve those limits if your business satisfies the prerequisites.
PowerSeller Tier Prerequisites for a Limit Increase
Prerequisites common to all limit increase requests are:
- You must first have a Paymate eBusiness Account;
- You need to be able to provide a transaction history of online payments over the last 3 months, even if with a different payment provider;
- Your account has to be in good standing with minimal buyer complaints, no charge-backs and a small number of refunds;
- Your eBay feedback must conform to your eBay tier and be at least 98% positive AS A SELLER in the last 12 months;
- At least 80% of the monthly value must be processed for eBay sales (the rest can be from website sales);
- You will need to provide a security deposit as assessed by Paymate.
Maximum monthly limits that can be approved for different tiers and the Paymate account required are as below.
|PowerSeller Tier||Maximum Monthly Limit||Paymate Account|
Additional information that we may ask for to approve a limit increase
- The nature of your business and products and services sold online.
- Countries from which you expect to receive payments.
- Financial statements about your business.
- Trade References.
- A Credit Report.
Based on this information and your history with using Paymate payment services, we will do everything possible to assure you are granted a limit increase.
Since conditions vary from country to country, we can provide more information on requirements when you apply for a limit increase.
Special Terms & Conditions
Both Paymate and our bank may impose special terms and conditions for receipt of payments with an increased limit. These may include a Reserve Account where we hold a security deposit against potential chargebacks. Paymate will determine the value of any Security Deposit required to increase your monthly limit, you may provide this deposit upfront to get the full benefit of the limit increase. You may also ask Paymate to hold back a percentage of daily receipts (say 5%) until your Security Deposit is accumulated. At any time, the Security Deposit held will determine the monthly limit provided, so a lower security will mean a lower limit.
You may also need to execute additional merchant agreements directly with our bank, based on the limit approved.