Paymate Shopping Cart
Paymate provides a simple Shopping Cart for sellers. To integrate Paymate Shopping Cart with your web site, please refer these instructions.
- You should have registered with Paymate and have a user name. To register click here:
- Your web browser must allow session cookies in order for you to use the Paymate Shopping Cart.
- The HTML code for your website will not be generated correctly until you have entered all required information.
How it Works
The Paymate Shopping Cart is easy to set up and use.
Using the HTML code generator on this page, you or your website developer can create "Add to Cart" button for each product listed on your website. When a buyer clicks on this button, a new "Paymate Shopping Cart" page will be displayed with details of the product selected.
Your buyer can add or delete products from your website to the Paymate Shopping Cart.
When your buyer has finished shopping, they can click on the "Checkout" button in the Paymate Shopping Cart. This will display the Paymate Express Payment page with order and payment details already entered.
Your buyer can then make an Express Payment by providing credit card and shipping address in a secure manner.When the payments is complete, Paymate will "Post" the details of the order to a nominated URL. ( see Selling on your Website ).
How to set up the Paymate Shopping Cart
To generate the HTML code for each item you sell on your web site, enter the required parameters in the table given in below to display the "Add to Cart" button on your website.
HTML Code Generator Tool for "Add to Cart" & "View Cart"
Tips & Tricks:
- To copy and paste the link, right-click the text area above and choose Select All from the menu. Right click again on the selected text and choose Copy from the menu. You can now paste the links to "Add to Cart" and View Cart" into your website.
- When copying and pasting the link, use a simple text editor (eg: Notepad) to paste the link HTML into your web page. This will ensure that the web page content is saved in the correct format for display via a web browser.
- Experienced HTML users can create thier own Paymate Shopping Cart payment buttons by modifying the HTML code directly.
- To view a sample seller page and cart implementation, see : http://www.paymate.com/cart/cartsample.html